Jan 8, 2018
In todays episode, Tracy Herbert shares some of the most frequently
asked questions she has received either through the podcast, during
her ride, or through her coaching program.
- The number one question I get asked daily is What is the
difference between type 1 and type 2 diabetes?
- How can I know if I have diabetes?
- If someone in my family has diabetes, does that mean I will get
- What are my chances of developing diabetes if I had gestational
diabetes and it went away after I gave birth?
- Does excess fat, especially in my abdomen, increase risk of
- Can I prevent developing diabetes?
- Did you eat lots of sweets as a kid?
- Are you sure you should be eating this with diabetes (the most
irritating question I have been asked for 40 years and it still
makes me upset today)?
- What about diabetes complications?
- Why do you always say put your salad dressing on the side?
- How did you feel when you were FIRST diagnosed?